The chef offers traditional, typical, friendly and family cuisine, served on the plate (only one menu).
Your meals will be served in the restaurant and / or on the terrace (depending on the season).
Once a week, the Moulin de Sournia serve a theme and regional dining for the entire family.
Local AOC wine
It is possible to book with the service team, picnics the day before 1 pm.
Varied and healthy all-you-can-eat breakfasts buffet are served.
Restaurant hours for: :
- Breakfast: from 7am to 9.30am
- Lunch: from 12h to 13h30
- Dinner: from 7pm to 9pm
The bar is open daily from 11:00 to 13:00 and from 17:00 to 22:30.
A small overview of our menus
A la Carte
- Clafoutis tomato-mozzarella
- Calamari in the Roman
- Fish & chips
- Steak and chips
- Nuggets chips
- Plate of french fries
- Pesto Mozzarella Tomato Salad
- Breaded cheese salad (Camembert, goat cheese)
- Mixed salad (green salad - olives - emmental - tomatoes - white ham - eggs)
- Italian salad (green salad - tomatoes - mozzarella - apples - onions - basil - ham)
- Caesar salad (green salad - hard boiled eggs - minced chicken fillet - croutons - parmesans - tomatoes)
- Goat cheese salad (green salad - goat cheese - tomatoes - onions - walnuts - sesame seeds)
- Green salad
- Conflent (white ham - emmental - tomato)
- Cerdagne (raw ham - tomato - goat - pesto)
- Vallespir (chicken - Provence herb - mozzarella - American sauce)
- The Fenouilledes (goat - honey - nuts)
- kebab (kebab - tomato - kebab sauce)
- Italian (chicken - mozzarella - pesto)
- Le Parisien (ham - cheese)
- Toasted brioche slice
- Toppings (Nutella - Salted butter caramel - Honey - Maple syrup - Chantilly)
- chocolate cake
- Panini Banana Nutella
- Ice cream
- Mojitos (Mojitos (Rum - Mint leaves - Lime - Sparkling water))
- Margarita (Tequila - Grand-Marnier - Cointreau - Lime green)
- Caipirina (Cachaca - Lime green - Sugar)
- Cosmopolitan (Vodka - Grand-Marnier - Cointreau - Cranberry Juice)
- Non-alcoholic cocktail
- Le Moulin